PUBLICATION ETHICS AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE STATEMENT INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF UNIVERSITIES AND LEADERSHIP
Relationships between authors, editors, and reviewers in our journal are based on academic benevolence, objectivity of ratings and priority of academic quality. We are following the principles of Code of Conduct for Editors as defined by the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE), in particular.
Manuscripts shall be evaluated for their scientific quality, regardless of author’s race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality or political opinions.
The editor-in-chief shall be guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and consults with other editors or reviewers about the decision to publish.
- have full authority to reject/accept the article, guided by objective scientific criteria and findings reviewers;
- ensure the quality of the material they publish;
- must disclose any conflicts of interest;
- keep information pertaining to submitted manuscripts confidential;
- champion freedom of scientific expression.
If editors suspect the authenticity, originality or ethical correctness of an article, publication of the last is delayed until any doubt is clarified. Unpublished materials from submitted manuscript must not be used in an Editor’s own research without the express written consent of the author.
- ensure that they have written truly original works;
- have a significant contribution to the research (if a paper has several authors);
- guarantee obtained permission for use of copyrighted materials;
- certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere;
- identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript;
- disclose in their manuscript any substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the assessment of their manuscript.
Information obtained by authors privately, as in conversation, correspondence, or discussion with third parties, must not be used or reported without explicit, written, permission from the source. By submitting an article to the editorial board, the authors agree that (in the case of publication in the paper version Fìlosofìâ osvìti. Philosophy of Education) their text will be automatically published in the online version of the journal (under open access).
- notify Editorial staff of any conflicts of interest that may determine their findings;
- keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential;
- be objective and constructive in their reviews.
Unpublished materials from submitted manuscript must not be used in reviewers' own research without the express written consent of the author.
A POLICY OF COUNTERACTION TO PLAGIARISM
The journal International Scientific Journal of Universities and Leadership accepts articles that have not been published before.
Manuscripts in which plagiarism or textual borrowings are found without reference to the original source are rejected by the editorial board. For publication in the journal, the author is proposed to rewrite the text or to make corresponding references.
The authors are responsible for obtaining a copyright license to reproduce illustrations, tables, drawings taken from other authors and/or sources. The permission must be placed below each item.
All articles published in this journal are protected by copyright. Thus, the author can not copy his/her own material for the new manuscript without the permission of the copyright owner. An exception can be made for quotation of the author's short phrases from his/her own work with the indication of relevant references.
COPYRIGHT AND OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Philosophy of Education is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty.
The following license will apply to the articles: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license. Please ensure that the rights holder of any third party copyright materials included in your paper has either granted you permission to publish their material under the appropriate license terms, or has granted you permission to use their material with the appropriate copyright notice.
The journal provides publishing of articles for free as well as access to issues of the journal.