THE INFLUENCE OF THE MANAGER’S LEADERSHIP QUALITIES ON THE ENTERPRISE PERSONNEL ACTIVITIES
The article defines the nature and the role of leadership, peculiarities of leadership relations within the company. Identified and systematized by the authors the main methods of the influence of the leader on subordinates had further development. It was scientifically proved the need for a balance of power in the organization of managers and subordinates, as the authority, influence, and power are the main managerial tools. Features of formal and informal leadership at the enterprise were considered. Proposals were made to combine strong leadership with strong management and use the advantages of each mechanism to compensate the shortcomings of other.
2. Arvindh Kumar from Vanguard Business School [Electrons portal] - http://www.mbaskool.com/businessarticles/human-resource/7176-human-resource- role-of-hr-in-building-business-leadership.html
3. Laurie J. Mullins Essentials of Organizational Behaviour / Laurie J. Mullins. - Pearson Education, 2008, - 517 p.
4. Минцберг Г., Куини Дж., Гошал С. Стратегический процесс // Пер с англ. – СПб: Питер, 2001. – 688 с.
5. Novak V. Organizational Behavior: Textbook. / V. Novak, T. Mostenska, O. Ilienko, E. Danilova – K.: Condor-Publishing house, 2015. – 400 p.
6. Wells D.L. Strategic Management for Senior Leaders: A Handbook for Implementation. - Arlington (Virginia, USA): TQLO, 2000. - 769 p.
Abstract views: 43 PDF Downloads: 42