COLLABORATIVE LEARNING IN TEACHING LEADERSHIP
This article deals with the collaborative learning in teaching leadership in higher education. The definition of leadership, focused on teaching in higher education and the importance of effective group work in teaching leadership has been analyzed. The advantages and disadvantages of the method of collaborative learning Think, Pair, Share have been described and defined. The positive interdependences of collaborative work have been identified. Practical recommendations for teachers to use collaborative learning in their teaching practice in order to improve the quality of higher education in Ukraine have been written.
2. Cooperative Learning in Classroom / David W. Johnson, Roger T. Johnson, Edythe Johnson Holubec. – URL: www.open2study.com
3. Doug Parkin. Leading learning and teaching in higher education. The key guide to designing and delivering courses. – London: Routledge, 2016. – 250 p.
4. Fostering Quality Teaching in Higher Education: Policies and Practices / Fabrice Henard and Deborah Roseveare. – An IMHE Guide for Higher Education Institutions, 2012. – 53 p.
5. Kalashnikova Svitlana. European policy of modernization of higher education: key moments // Higher Education in Ukraine, № 2, 2012. – P.80-84
6. Kremen Vasyl. Phylosophy of governance. – Kharkov: NTU, 2008. – 524 p.
7. Leadership Foundation for Higher Education.– URL: www.lfhe.co.uk
8. Palamarchuk O. The leading role of teachers in the development of higher education // International journal of University and Leadership, №1, 2015. – P.37-41
9. Teaching Adult Learners. – URL: www.open2study.com
10. Teaching and Leadership for the Twenty-First Century. The 2012 International Summit on the Teaching Profession. – URL: www.AsiaSociety.org/teachingsummit
Abstract views: 133 PDF Downloads: 93