COACHING AS A MODERN METHOD OF DEVELOPMENT OF LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL IN UNIVERSITY
The article deals with coaching as a modern method of development of leadership potential in higher education. The different definition of coaching has been analyzed. The importance of correct understanding of coaching proсess of development leadership potential in the universities has been defined. The mission of leader-coach has been specified. Practical model GROW for coaching process has been analyzed. Different types of coaching questions have been analyzed.
2. Executive Coaching Certificate- Participant Notes ©AoEC Open Programmes 2012. – Url:www.aoec.com
3. Henry and Karen Kimsey-House (2011). Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.
4. Jaime R. Kelly (2015). Coaching applications for academic advisors in higher education.
5. Jenny Rogers (2012). Coaching Skills: A Handbook.
6. John Whitmore (1998). Coaching for Performance.
7. Judith Leary Joyce (2007). Inspiration Manager.
8. Leadership Foundation for Higher Education. – Url: www.lfhe.uk.com
9. Lucy West and Mike Milan (2001). The Reflecting Glass.
10. Magolda, M. B. B., & King, P. M. (Winter 2008). Toward reflective conversations: An advising approach that promotes self-authorship. PeerReview, 8-11.
11. Marilyn Atkinson, Rae Chois (2009). Art & Science of Coaching: Inner Dynamics.
12. McClellan, J. L., & Moser, C. (2011). A practical approach to advising as coaching. NACADA clearinghouse of academic advising resources. – Url: http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Clearinghouse/AdvisingIssues/advising-ascoaching
13. Myles Downey (2003). Effective Coaching.
Abstract views: 213 PDF Downloads: 144