Download Article Template
Requirements for registration of articles submitted to the ‘University and Leadership’ Journal
- Language of the article (Ukrainian or English)
- The title of the article (in Ukrainian and English)
Information (reference) about the author (s) (submitted in Ukrainian and English):
- Surname, name
- Degree, academic rank (if available)
- Country, place of primary work, position
- Contact Phone
Abstract of the article (not less than 1.8 thousand marks) (should contain scientific novelty, short content, keywords) (submitted in Ukrainian and English)
Technical requirements for the text:
- Approximate volume - 20-40 thousand signs.
- The file format is Word
- Font - Calibri Light, size - 11
- Interval between rows - 1
- Fields - 2 cm (from all sides)
Requirements to the structure of the article:
- Introduction (relevance of the article, problem setting, analysis of previous research on the problem, purpose, task)
- Methods and / or methodology of research
- Results and their discussion (statement of the main material)
- Conclusions (conclusions of results, perspectives of further research)
- List of references (bibliographic references)
Requirements for the list of references:
- unnumbered list of quoted literature;
- the list is formed in alphabetical order on the basis of the first letters of the names of authors;
- transliteration is additionally given to the references in Ukrainian and Russian;
- references in English are not translated (filed in the original);
- references in Ukrainian are made in accordance with the requirements of DSTU 8302: 2015 (for example, see the table "Listing of references according to DSTU 8302: 2015");
- The references in English are made according to the ARA style (for example, see the table "Listing references according to the ARA").
Procedure for submitting and reviewing manuscripts of articles to the ‘University and Leadership’ Journal
- The author (s), submitting the article for review to the editorial board, thereby certifying his agreement with the policies and requirements of the journal.
- The article is submitted on e-mail: email@example.com in the term specified by the date of issue of the next number of the journal.
- The decision on the possibility of accepting an article for publication in the journal is carried out on the results of the expertise, which takes place in three stages:
I. Technical expertise (10 days).
ІІ. Checking the text for plagiarism (10 days).
III."Double blind" review (20 days).
- The editor informs the results of the audit at each stage. Each subsequent stage of verification is carried out only after the positive result of the previous stage.
- The publication in the journal is free for the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.