Requirements for registration of articles submitted to the ‘University and Leadership’ Journal
- Language of the article (Ukrainian or English)
- The title of the article (Ukrainian and English)
Information (reference) about the author (s) (submitted in Ukrainian and English):
- Surname, name
- Degree, academic rank (if available)
- Country, place of primary work, position
- Contact Phone
- ORCID iD
Abstract of the article (not less than 1,800 characters) must have the following necessary elements: scientific novelty, short content, keywords (submitted in Ukrainian and English)
Technical requirements for the text:
- Volume – 20,000 - 40,000 characters with spaces
- Microsoft Word format with the extension .doc (.docx)
- Calibri Light font, size 11
- 1 line spacing
- Margins must be 1-inch (2 cm) on all sides
Requirements to the structure of the article:
- Introduction (relevance of the article, problem setting, analysis of previous research on the problem, purpose, task)
- Methods and/or methodology of research
- Conclusions (findings, perspectives of further research)
- List of references (bibliographic references)
Requirements for the list of references:
References, the author provides the original title for English sources, and the sources in Cyrillic should be transliterated. The author provides translations of English sources in square brackets). The author should follow APA Style 7 for referencing.
The list of references should consist of at least 10 entries, and each entry in the reference list must have the digital identifier DOI (if available). At least 40% of entries in the reference list should be included in Scopus and/or Web of Science Core Collection databases. The self-citation rate is up to 10%.
Procedure for submitting and reviewing manuscripts of articles to the ‘University and Leadership’ Journal
- The author (s), submitting the article for review to the editorial board, thereby certifying his/рук agreement with the policies and requirements of the journal.
- The article is submitted on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in the term specified by the date of tne next issue of the journal.
- The decision on the possibility of accepting an article for publication in the journal is carried out on the results of the three-stage expertise:
The decision on the possibility of acceptance for publishing is based on the results of the evaluation, which takes place in three stages:
- Technical expertise (10 days).
- Checking the text for plagiarism (10 days).
- "Double blind" review (20 days).
The publication fee in the journal is free.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.